Jeffersonville port companies provide solutions for U.S. automakers
[Feb. 15, 2016]
The newest issue of Portside has arrived, featuring the Port of Indiana-Jeffersonville.
• This special edition spotlights the Port of Indiana-Jeffersonville’s critical connections to Ford, Honda, Toyota and all six of the top U.S. auto manufacturers.
• Discover how the port’s location in metro Louisville is ideally positioned to serve more than 20 auto plants and Tier 1 suppliers.
• Find out how three multi-million dollar infrastructure projects are opening up new multimodal connections for port businesses.
• Meet premier companies located at the Ohio River port in special features on Consolidated Grain & Barge, Idemitsu, Metals USA and Steel Dynamics.
• Learn about new developments at the Mount Vernon and Burns Harbor ports, and what major investments are in store for the Ports of Indiana in 2016.